Boris


Boris visits the bathroom. It looks like my new visitor is here to stay having inspected all the rooms and found them to his liking. There is certainly no shortage of wildlife in my flat which comes with numerous geckos, tiny ants, caterpillars, small black flies and cockroaches. I have read that some spiders are partial to cockroaches so I am hoping he can be of some help in that department. He parked himself on my bedroom wall last night just a few feet away from my bed, guarding me I hope and not waiting to devour me. However I still had to dispose of a cockroach during the night and Boris was nowhere to be seen. Probably hiding in the cupboard. The only downside so far was walking into one of his webs which spanned a doorway.


... Meanwhile later in the lounge. Boris shows off his high-tech equipment, some sort of sensor that reflects the infra-red and flash light from my camera. I also notice that he appears to be missing his right eye.





Comments

Popular Posts