Sunday walk (Mothers day)


Flowers for Mothers day. It's hot and humid but unusually clear today with a slight breeze that takes the edge off the heat.




elegant


There are plenty of lizards and geckos about ...


... one in a drainage trough.


... another peers out from behind dry grass


... one that thinks I can't see it ...


... and another Blue-Tailed Skink to add to the collection.


The bigger butterflies are often easier to capture ...


... but I did finally get one of this elusive yellow butterfly.


A tiny frog no bigger than a finger nail has an almost reptilian camouflage.


Geckos have featured frequently on this blog as I see them daily and they are easy to photograph, but I could not resist uploading this belated image of yet another as I liked its pose and unusually it was sharper than normal.





Comments

Popular Posts